MON
supposed to be doing a 2.5day online learning course, but i alr completed e whole course last fri (thx to my colleagues' help, hee). hence slacked at home e whole day. oh i met some old frens for lunch at JP.
all while being paid.
TUE
still on online learning, so still can slack. had a mj session.
all while being paid.
WED
still on online learning in e morning, so reached office oni at 2pm. supposed 2b doing Office-Admin (OA), but e person in charge of giving me work forgot abt me. so no work for e whole 2nd half of e day.
all while being paid.
THU
was asked to sit-in for big bosses' secretary who was on MC. did nth but answered phone calls, there were oni abt 10 phone calls tat day.
all while being paid.
FRI
supposed 2b doing OA under tis secretary who din give ANY work e whole day (at least until now). so i ended up "rotting furiously" with ting (who was released frm job prematurely) e whole day. LoL~
all while being paid. $500 earned tis wk, effortlessly. hoho~
evidence of slack..
blogging, msn-ing, net-surfing..
n the gorgeous slackers in black. haha~paisey tat e photo is abit dark cuz i dont dare to switch on e flash, for fear tat i'll kena slap by manager. LoL~
while rotting, i was complaining to ting tat:
- i wanna watch "a night at e museum"
- i wanna go The Cathay to watch a movie
but nobody will be free to go with me, cuz they'r all occupied with men!
THEN I RECEIVED TIS!!~
FOC on PwC's tab!!~ omg!~I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC I LOVE PwC
heart!!~
No comments:
Post a Comment