Monday, December 08, 2014

P&P!


After seeing it on so many bloggers' instagram, finally get to go there!

They dont accept reservations so I left my number there and went to eat frog leg porridge first HAHA.

Waited an hour before they finally called me re an available table, but the table was right next to the opened door so it was literally a HOT seat!


I like that there are only 3 items on the menu, all same price, very ZEN! Haha.

Since we already shared one frog leg porridge before this, we only ordered 1 grilled lobster to share!


According to my ZEN dinner date, this looked and tasted exactly like Burgers & Lobsters in London.

I dont know, its just very yummy to me!


Lobster paired with a sweet Riesling makes me a happy girl on a Friday! Wanna go back and try the lobster roll next!!

No comments: